APPROVED PRICES 2015- Please note, these prices are subject to change.
- No Booking Fee
- Marae Use (Half Day) - $160.00
- Marae Use (Full Day) - $320.00
- Accommodation - $23.00 per person per night. (Mattress's, pillows, sheets & pillow cases provided)
- Self catered Hui - Full use $100 per day, Limited use $30 per day. (Conditions below)
- Breakfast $11.00 pp
- Lunch $16.00 pp
- Dinner $25.00 pp
- Morning tea $7.00 pp
- Afternoon tea $7.00 pp
- Cleaning and Laundry $120.00 overnight. $60 daily use.
- Special Dietary Requirements $10 pp
- Self Catered Hui - Full use of Wharekai, one person must possess a Food handling Certificate 168. This provides full use of kitchen and equipment. User must meet with "Wharekai coordinator" to cover cleaning and other responsibilities inline with our Food Safety Plan. Limited Use, provides use of chillers, storage space, counter space to organise and serve food, utensils and hot water for drinking, and dishwasher. The preparation or heating of food is not permitted. Use of other utensils is not permitted. A meeting with the wharekai coordinator is required to cover cleaning and other responsibilities in line with our Food Safety Plan.
- Speakers/Presenters - Negotiable.
- Must bring own rubbish bags and remove rubbish. No wheelie bins provided.
- *Special dietary needs – please read the menu provided and if there are special needs outside of this menu the caterer needs to be informed a week before the hui and an extra $10.00 per person (depending on the dietary requirements) will be charged.
- All pricing are exclusive of GST
- Please be advised that any damages or breakages are payable.
- This booking can be cancelled at any time and with little notice in case of a tangi
- All bookings must be finalised 2 weeks prior to your Hui.
- Numbers must be confirmed 3 days prior to your Hui - Final charge rate will be noted.
- Until the Hui Booking Form has been confirmed and a Sponsor has been recognised, you hui will not be recognised as confirmed at the Otakou Marae.
- Invoices will be sent to the Hui organiser after the hui has taken place and must be paid within 30 days.
- Hui run by whānau for whānau are elgible for negotiable koha
- be by koha only, although we expect that the koha will at least cover the basic marae expenses.
Please make cheques payable to: Te Runaka o Otakou Inc or you may pay via direct credit