If you wish to book a hui, please complete the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form.
Please contact the Administrator if you have any Booking enquiries: email@example.com
Before you complete our on-line form, please familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions below:
- All BOOKINGS will be pending until a sponsor is confirmed and the hui is approved at a Rūnanga General Meeting.
- A Tangi takes precedence over bookings.
- The SPONSOR must whakapapa to Ōtākou and organise all elements of Pōwhiri or Mihi whakatau.
- The SPONSOR needs to preferably be living in Ōtākou/Dunedin.
- The SPONSOR must understand tikanga and kāwa on the Ōtākou marae.
- The SPONSOR must have direct communication with the Administration staff at the office of Te Rūnanga o Ōtākou.
- We recommend a Quote for bookings above and beyond Hui and Wananga, that require special attention such as; Weddings, Conferences and Hakari etc.